My mom keeps asking if I'm still nursing. So this is for you, mom (plus I wanted to post this cute picture of Emma)! I stopped feeding Emma at night because thankfully she has consistently been sleeping through the night for a few weeks now. I'm so happy, I forgot how nice it is to sleep a full uninterrupted 8 hours! So, I now am down to twice a day, which is a huge improvement. I kind of stopped with the whole milk, so I need to try more with that. Eventually I will just phase out each feeding (hopefully replacing it with whole milk). It's been hard getting Emma to become more independent. I think when she starts walking, she will want to be on her own more.
July 30, 2007
Weaning Emma
My mom keeps asking if I'm still nursing. So this is for you, mom (plus I wanted to post this cute picture of Emma)! I stopped feeding Emma at night because thankfully she has consistently been sleeping through the night for a few weeks now. I'm so happy, I forgot how nice it is to sleep a full uninterrupted 8 hours! So, I now am down to twice a day, which is a huge improvement. I kind of stopped with the whole milk, so I need to try more with that. Eventually I will just phase out each feeding (hopefully replacing it with whole milk). It's been hard getting Emma to become more independent. I think when she starts walking, she will want to be on her own more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow. I can't even imagine 8 hrs of sleep at this point. That's got to be nice! I nursed both my girls til they were 17 months. I just couldn't cut them off. It was still hard for me, but it did feel good to finally have my body back to myself. Good luck! And cute pic BTW.
Very cute picture of Emma.
That's great Michelle, she looks great, she looks so grown up from when I last saw her and she seemed very infant. Now she seems on her way to toddlerhood. She'll get the hang of it.
Post a Comment