Super Long Weekend

Since Dan had Pioneer Day off on Tuesday, he decided to take off Monday too. So we had a really long weekend together, which was so nice. Most of it was spent staying up late & finishing the final Harry Potter book. I have loved this series so much, I highly recommend it to everyone! We finally got our carpets cleaned on Monday & it really worked. I was skeptical that it would get all the stains out, but it looks brand new now. We also were able to go to The Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy, which was very cute. Eliška really enjoyed it. She didn't like touching the sting rays though, too slimy I guess. They are going to be expanding eventually to a huge 90,000 s.f. Aquarium. The pictures of their plans look like it will be really cool. We started watching the TV series, "Alias" from Netflix. A lot of people I know love it, so we decided to rent it. It's a really addicting show! We've been frequenting Cold Stone & Jamba Juice lately because it's been so hot here. Dan is feeling better after throwing his back out a couple weeks ago. He was finally able to mow the lawn which was getting really crazy, to the point where we got a note from the HOA that our lawn was too long & in violation of the CC&R's! Anyway, now I'm sad Dan's back at work & we don't have anymore vacations planned for a while. Oh well, I guess Labor Day is the next Holiday he has off. Plus, we're going to Lagoon with Dan's company next week, so that should be fun. Emma's awake now, back to the daily routine!
1 comment:
Sounds like a fun few days. I love watching new tv shows when you can just watch the whole season at once. I'm doing that with Greys Anatomy right now. Have fun at Lagoon. That is one thing I miss about Joe working at Cirque...all the little things, like Lagoon day.
Post a Comment