Here are some funny moments brought to you by my 2 yr. old, you gotta love toddlers! Rocky Balboa Impression Driving back from Idaho
trying to eat a cupcake, while scratching nose (well, let's hope that's what she's doing) This is the result of me taking a teensy little nap on the couch the other day. She had found a bottle top & used it to stop the sink up & fill it with water. She then pulled a chair over to the sink, shed her diaper, & got in. She said she was taking a shower.
Such cute and funny pictures. You never know what can happen when taking a nap (or shower). I have come out of the shower and my boys are gone, luckily they are getting better as they get older.
4 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the sink picture! That is a priceless moment! Thanks for sharing -- we should get the girls together to play sometime soon!
Such cute and funny pictures. You never know what can happen when taking a nap (or shower). I have come out of the shower and my boys are gone, luckily they are getting better as they get older.
very cute! I love her boxing impression picture!
Sooooooo cute! They sure keep you on your toes! Great pics!
Post a Comment