August 5, 2007

Lagoon

We had so much fun at this amusement park in Farmington, we practically spent the whole day there, we didn't leave till closing! Dan's company plans a trip there every summer, in the past we couldn't do much because the kids were so little. This time we brought Dan's sister, Katie, so we were able to take turns going on rides.
Emma's first carousal ride
I was surprised at how brave Eliška was! She wanted to go on all the kiddie rides, even though she got kinda scared on some of them!

It was SO cute seeing the girls ride together on this little car! I was picturing them as teenagers!
They loved this little boat ride too


Eliška loved this roller coaster


This ride went high up & then dropped a few different times. Elli got SO scared! I felt bad, but afterward she said she liked it.

I didn't take any pictures at the water park area because we put the camera in a locker. We had so much fun though on all the waterslides. I hadn't been on one since I was like 13! Such a fun day!

2 comments:

Becky said...

That sounds so fun! We went to Disneyland in April and my girls LOVED it. Last week we were in CA, and stopped by the Sonoma County Fair. We walked into where the rides were, and Alli squealed and said "DISNEYLAND!" It was funny. I'm sure she'd feel the same way about Lagoon, although we've never been there.

emily said...

Wow, that looks like tons of fun! I've never been to lagoon. Great pics!