Here are some pics from our 4th annual new year's eve game night...
G & G K. got us a really cool domino train station, we are all really into dominoes now! I've never even played before, I always thought dominoes was stacking the tiles around & knocking them over!
we meant to do gingerbread houses on Christmas, but not everyone was able to come because of the snow storm, this is Katie's...
this is mine, not exactly what I pictured in my mind! Next year I'm doing real gingerbread
So we did it on new year's eve, it was really fun. Even if everybody's fell apart!
Here's Katie pretending to spray the cheese whiz in her mouth, then Kari started squirting it in Katie's mouth for real! I didn't get a picture unfortunately because I was laughing so hard!
Here are some of my goals & hopes for 2009...
Dan will tell me that most of these are hopeful thinking...
*finish the molding/wainscot (it's halfway done right now, thanks to Dan & his dad. You can kind of see it in the picture on the left)
*put up crown molding
*spruce up the backyard w/ some more sod (for the extra land that was added to our yard from the school behind us)
*cement curbing along flowerbeds & bark
*extend patio & get a patio set
*build & get a nice swingset area
*take Wilby through the 8 week training course @ petsmart
*get a 2nd car for the family that is bigger
*read a lot of books (I've been wanting to read 'Les Miserables' forever, even though it's ginormous! This is the year I think!)
*potty-train Emma (I'm actually really looking forward to this, we start Monday!)
*Disney World Bond family reunion!
*Dan & I are planning the Kondel family reunion in July at a cabin near Logan
* maybe Hawaii, we'll see...
Notice a theme here? This is the year for home improvements apparently! I'm really into that sort of thing right now. Notice that I have no goals for losing weight or exercising? Yeah, I have no desire to do any of that. And Kass, stop asking me when I'm gonna have another baby!!
3 comments:
love the pic of the 2 girls playing a game. Is the bag of popcorn BIG enough?
oh yeah it's gigantic, Kassidy brought it over from the movie theater she works at
Love your goals! Most of mine are projects too. I just feel bad cause Tyler has to do most of the work! I dream--he does. Not too bad, I guess!
Post a Comment