January 20, 2009

b-day weekend

I had a great 25th Birthday! Thanks for all the well wishing & cards :)

We went to the melting pot in salt lake, very yummy & fun
we went to the new Draper temple open house, I have never been to a temple open house. It was very neat & the girls were very excited to be in the temple. It will go through March, so go & see it, the chandeliers are amazing!



I also got a much needed haircut, did some shopping, & took the girls to a movie since everyone had the day off for MLK jr Day. El is feeling much better btw from her bout of strep. I am SO glad no one else in our family got it!

4 comments:

Mom Louisa said...

looks like FUN, did Dan make the cake? very nice and I love the girls hats!!

Paige said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! The cake looks yummy. I love the melting pot!

Valerie L. Domann said...

Okay, when is dan going to open Cakes by Kondel?

Can we all go to the temple viewing when we are out there? The girls would love that.

Emma's face is so quirky cute!

Eliska is so styling!

You look great!

I want to see some movies with you when we are out there!

emily said...

Happy Birthday! What a fun celebration and beautiful cake! Yum Yum!