tagged by Becky...
Jobs I've had: (in chronological order)
1. Funky Monkey (kind of like Chuck-E-Cheese)
2. The National Scrip Center (filling orders of various gift certificates for different companies, I still don't really get it)
3. Subway
4. full time mom
Movies I can watch over and over:
1. Anne of Green Gables series (just watched it on tv this weekend)
2. Pride & Prejudice (the one w/ Colin Firth)
3. Zoolander (it's so dumb, I know, but I just can't stop laughing whenever it's on tv)
4. Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (possibly my favorite movie ever)
Places I've lived:
1. Santa Rosa, CA
2. Provo, UT
3. Orem, UT
4. Lehi, UT
(sounds like your list, Becky)
Favorite T.V. Shows:
1. The Office
2. Lost
3. Psych
4. American Idol
Places I've been on Vacation:
1. Disney World
2. Bahamas
3. Canada (can't remember which part, I was a kid)
4. Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Favorite Dishes:
1. Chinese Pepper Steak
2. Pot Roast & mashed potatoes
3. this spicy sausage pasta dish @ Macaroni Grill
4. toasted Pastrami & Swiss sandwich on Rye bread w/ spicy mustard
Websites I visit:
1. Netflix
2. American Girl dolls
3. Ikea
4. Pottery Barn
1. (same as Becky) Ikea (maybe I will when Em wakes up...)
2. somewhere nice & tropical like Hawaii
3. Cracker Barrel, eating a nice breakfast
4. 7 Peaks waterslide park
Now, I tag:
1. Valerie
2. Kassidy
3. Amber
4. Emily
& anyone else who wants to!
3 comments:
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels? What's that? How come I never saw that and what about Little Women??
Dan introduced me to it, it's so funny w/ steve Martin & Michael Caine (1988). I forgot about Little Women!
I love the lists. I learn more and more about ya by reading these types of things.
Post a Comment