PowerPoint Activities & PowerPoint
I kinda love power point! It's really fun and addicting! The activities that my partner and I made were so interesting, I want to do them at home too! We made bookmarks to print out with a mini biography of our favorite author. The next activity was to make up titles for books that were never written, such as The Brain by Sarah Bellum. So cute!
There are some great ideas that I'd like to try on power point from the activity book. The basic activites at the beginning of the book are great for students who are just learning how to create power point presentations. They can learn how to harvest pictures, sounds, and video from the internet and put them onto their power point slides. Students can make books, posters, bookmarks, comics, and the list just goes on and on! I'm really excited to make some of these projects.
I definitely want to use power point activities in my classroom to enhance curriculum. What a fun way to get students involved in creating and learning at the same time! I really think that pretty much all lessons should be on power point slides with colors and pictures to enhance the lecture. It's much more engaging than just talking to the class without any visuals. It helps the students to see the large words too, so that they can take notes and make sure they hear the teacher.
Video "I'm just a Bill"
An idea becomes a bill and then goes on a long journey to become a law! It's so cute, fun, and just catchy! I love schoolhouse rock! It's classic, educational, and fun for kids to learn basic subjects. I plan on using these videoes with my students to enhance various lessons.
No comments:
Post a Comment