December 30, 2008

sledding

Yesterday we went sledding in Elk Ridge with my best friend Lora & her husband Mark. We got to see her new baby too, Porter (SO cute!). She was in town for the Holidays, visiting her parents. It was great to see them again, I hope they move closer after they finish school in California!





5 comments:

Becky said...

Sounds like fun! I haven't seen Lora forever! We have those same sleds...

Valerie L. Domann said...

So cute! I love your shirt and hat! I have the same hat! I wish I could be there with you right now! Somehow we need to make the Feb. trip happen. I am dying to spend some time with you and the girls! They are too cute! What is the baby's name? Call me tmrw!

Mom Louisa said...

Michelle you look so natural and happy holding Loras cute little baby boy!!

Mom Louisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom Louisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.