Our computer & server has been having problems & our hard drive died. At least I still have Dan's laptop with the internet, but I haven't been able to download my camera in what seems like ages! I am trying to be patient while Dan reorganizes all the files or whatever he's doing. I have tons of posts to do, but am waiting for pictures to go with them. We are having a lot of fun with Wilby & I have some cute pictures of him in the snow, which he HATES & a video of him chasing Christmas ornaments. I also have videos of El's pre-school Christmas program yesterday. Anyway, hopefully soon!
3 comments:
I love you so much! You are my best friend! I miss you so much!
Can't wait to see the video clips Hurry DAN fix things, no we will be patient BUT WE ARE ANXIOUS JUST LIKE LITTLE KIDS WAITING FOR SANTA!!
So frustrating. I hate computer problems, but luckily Joe (and Dan) can pretty much fix anything.
We loved your Christmas letter and picture.
Post a Comment