here are some video clips of the songs they sang. They sang everything that they've learned so far this year ( I didn't post all of them). It is pretty crazy because they are all shouting!
The big difference between your program and our preschool program is that your class actually sang. I'm not sure if Justin sang one word of his. I think the rest of the class probably sang at ours but I was only watching Justin. Eliska did a great job. How fun.
2 comments:
Tell Eliska we think she is really pretty and a great singer too!!
The big difference between your program and our preschool program is that your class actually sang. I'm not sure if Justin sang one word of his. I think the rest of the class probably sang at ours but I was only watching Justin. Eliska did a great job. How fun.
Post a Comment