Yesterday I had to get some things done & so I called my mom & she offered to take my kids for the whole day! It was like the best day ever! I was able to get a haircut, get some new clothes & stuff for the house- all without my kids running around like crazy! I'm just not used to having my mom live near me, I feel so spoiled!
5 comments:
You are Welcome and I can't wait till our house sells and I can be closer to everyone full time.
You are very lucky sister. I love you too and am glad you got a haircut. It will make me miss my mom too!
I love you Michelle, please forgive me of my illness!
I am so jealous! How fun to have your mom close--and to have some alone/productive time!
Moms are truly the best. Glad she could help. You should post a pic of your new hairdo.
Post a Comment