We went to Gardner Village with Grandma & Grandpa before they left to go back to Texas (sniff, sniff). It was a lot of fun, they were having a witch carnival. It was so crowded because of UEA school break, which I had forgotten about.
the girls got Halloween nails (they are obsessed with getting their nails painted)
4 comments:
Michelle, It looks like you all had sooo much fun! Where did you get the nails done? It looks like fun. My children got their nails painted by their Aunt Lora, which was cool, because at least they are being taken care of by her and the nails look pretty. I need to thank her for that. Things are getting somewhat better around here in Cali. I miss you and I am sorry for yelling at you, I had just gotten in a car accident and was in shock for a couple of days! I hope you are not mad at me! These pictures remind me of when we went to the Nut Tree as a Family, aren't MOM and DAD the best! They provide so much!! XOXO-Your Loving Sis, Valerie
Just arrived in TX ... and it sure was fun at the Gardner village with you all, it is 82 and beautiful here in Tx.
How fun! You do so many fun things with your girls! What a great mom!
See you on Friday!
Looks so fun!
Post a Comment