March 11, 2008

Springtime!


We had a busy weekend with my family in town & baby-sitting 2 kids (6 & 11) Friday & Saturday. It's been a while since I've baby-sat, don't think I'll be doing that any time soon! No really, they were pretty good, we had fun. We played video games & went to a movie. There's not many kid movies out right now. We wanted to go to the zoo, but didn't know how the weather would be. It was good to see Valerie, wish we would've had a little more time. I convinced everyone to go to Benihana, I wanted to go so much! I haven't been since I was a kid, it was so fun, especially for Eliška to watch them cook right in front of us. Dan & I don't like seafood, but she ate so much shrimp, she loved it! It was hard for me to watch, j/k!! My mom seriously orders shrimp every time we go out to eat! I'm loving this weather & am really hoping it doesn't snow anymore! We got out the summer clothes today & tried them on to see what I need to buy for the kids this year. I was happy that a lot of stuff still fit & Emma fits into a lot of Eliška's old stuff. We still need to put up the chair railing in Eliška's room & then I will take a picture. Don't expect much though, it's just a taupe color to make it look more neutral. Eventually I want her room pink to match her twin bedding set that I got at Target. I just have to get a bed. I probably won't do all that till this summer. I got a haircut finally & have been really addicted to digital scrap booking (poor Dan, I have been on the computer most nights!). I always kind of made fun of scrapping because of all the expensive crap you end up buying, but digital is awesome! It's all clean, neat & pretty well priced. Anyway, that's my update, kind of boring!

No comments: