I finally wrapped all the presents today. Do you all wrap or just leave out Santa's gifts? Not sure what to do on that...
Eliška's first time making sugar cookies
Eliška's first time making sugar cookies
turned out pretty good, took forever w/ a 3 yr. old though! She loved putting on sprinkles
we got a little tree this yr. for the girls to decorate, they picked out Dora & care bear ornaments
5 comments:
loved the video clip and the cookies look really yummy!! Can't wait to see ya soon!! Tell Dan the lights look Awesome!!
Soooo cute! Your tree looks really beautiful and I leave out the big presents from Santa, the ones they really asked for, the other stuff I want for them, I wrap. So I will leave out Nicci, Calico Critters, and stockings.
This is a tough decision at our house. I had never known anyone that left presents out and unwrapped until I met Joe. My parents always wrapped up everything, maybe because we only got a couple things each. If there had been items unwrapped we really wouldn't have anything to unwrap. So, at our house we do leave one big item unwrapped per kid. I gave in, it's kinda different to me even now.
Your tree looks very nice.
I wrap them if they're wrap-able. This year both of the girls are getting awkward shaped bigger gifts, so I think we'll just put a ribbon them and call it good!
Your house looks beautiful! And those sugar cookies look delish!
I leave the santa gifts out unwrapped and put everything else wrapped under the tree as they come.
Post a Comment