A Night at the Movies
The last time we tried to take Eliška to a movie was like a year ago & it was not a positive experience. We had to leave because she just ran around the whole place. So, I thought we should try again & go to Enchanted. She was great, I was very happy. She was tired though because it was 7 pm & we had to cover her eyes during the dragon part at the end. The movie was so adorable & quite funny too. Maybe we'll try & see if Emma can handle a movie...
2 comments:
Again, I am blog jealous! I love your background! I am so glad she enjoyed along with you two. What a relief huh. Wish my kids were good yesterday! Now Im moving.
I think we're going to take our girls soon. I heard it's pretty scary at parts though. I can't wait!
Post a Comment