September 7, 2007

Sticker Chart

We have been trying out a sticker chart with Eliška, it seems to be working pretty well. Some of the categories are: being a good sister, sharing, listening to mom & dad, & picking up her toys. When she reaches a certain amount of stickers, she gets a little prize from the dollar store. I just got so tired of having toys everywhere & breaking up fights between the girls. They had these charts & stickers @ Target for $1. She'll do almost anything to get a sticker.

6 comments:

Becky said...

Oh my gosh -- I've never seen Alli be more motivated than when she has a chart to fill. We do charts for EVERYTHING: staying dry at night, going potty all by herself during the day, eating all of her meals, being obedient, etc. Whenever things start to get chaotic we make up a new chart. Those things are the best!

Anonymous said...

Michelle, I love your new blog! Way cooler than mine and I am heading to the dollar store to get some poster board, it's chart time for sure over here!!

Laurel said...

I think stickers are just about the coolest thing to little kids, I remember how much that I liked them when I was little. Isn't bribery great?

emily said...

I seriously wish my girls were motivated by stickers. Not only that, but I'm horrible inconsitent and forget to do charts when we do have them. I'm very glad (jealous) it's working for you!

emily said...

PS--can you design me a way cute blog too?!

Amber said...

I do well at doing sticker charts for about a week. Those looks so cool--gotta love Target!