Eliška's face just cracks me up here
Emma's pants are constantly falling down since she's between sizes right now
my baby
our "pooter" as we call her
Emma thinks she's a big kid now because she can sit at this table
Eliška + a box of hair clips = one stylish toddler
then screams till someone helps her down, we're trying to overcome this fear of sliding
dance party 80's style
I love it when kids fall asleep while eating
Since potty training, I've had a hard time keeping the girls out of the bathroom. Eliška will go in to use the toilet, while Emma runs down the hall & knocks on the door until Eliška lets her in. They think this shower is the funnest thing in the world.
2 comments:
Way cute! I think those dance moves are my favorite!
Very cute pictures. The girls are getting so big. Hopefully we'll see you this weekend when Nancy, your dad, and Jo Jo are here.
Post a Comment