Eliška had fun the other day when she found the make-up kit she got from Grandma Kondel for Christmas. I had put it away since she was a bit young, but she was actually really good while I did her nails. She was very excited to show daddy when he got home. He was quite shocked to see his little girl with lipstick and eye shadow, something he thought he didn't have to worry about till she was a teenager!
So cute! That last shot is too, too funny! You may have started something though, my girls just can't stay out of my make-up. I guess girls will be girls...
2 comments:
So cute! That last shot is too, too funny! You may have started something though, my girls just can't stay out of my make-up. I guess girls will be girls...
What a little girly-girl - I love it! Alli loves to do makeup with me. I put a little lotion on a sponge, and she's as happy as can be!
Post a Comment