April 28, 2007

Emma's Sleeping!!!


Yes, that definitely deserves 3 exclamation marks. It has been a week since I started sleep training Emma and she is now sleeping through the night! It's wonderful, I'm starting to return to a full functioning person. It actually took less than a week. Some nights she will still wake up between 3 and 5 am, but she just cries a little and then goes right back to sleep. I really should have done this earlier, I just felt bad for her teething pain. Dan put a black sheet over her window too, so that helps her sleep longer. Anyway, life is good! (By the way, this picture is actually Eliška)

3 comments:

Mom Louisa said...

Great to hear you are getting more rest love MOM

emily said...

Congratulations! Sleep makes so many things more bearable. Way to go!

Amber said...

Great news. Sleep is so important and makes the next day so much better.