April 26, 2007
California
I had such a good trip to California. It was so nice to visit Valerie and the girls.
cute cousins
My mom & I drove by our old neighborhood. It was fun to reminisce & drive by our old house.
This is at the first wedding, Lora & Mark's. The reception was at her parent's house, it was beautiful.
Lora is a great dancer, especially when it comes to swing. Mark is really good too, I was impressed!
It was great to get this picture of my high school friends. We used to always hang out together.
We visited my brother's grave, which was actually really nice and uplifting.
We all shared stories about Darin. It was very emotional, but good.
This is at the Oakland Temple, Becca & Pete's wedding
Dan & I with newlyweds, Mark & Lora
Becca & Pete
My mom walked around with Emma while we were at the sealing, she fell asleep thankfully.
We went to Train Town in Sonoma before the reception. Eliška loves carousals.
Becca & Pete's reception, we had a blast
Mr. & Mrs. Bond
First dance, so sweet!
I love weddings, they were both so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, what a great trip! I loved all the photos, so many of them brought back memories for me too. Wikiup, Oakland temple, train town... I had never seen pictures of Darin's gravesite either. Glad you all had a great time.
Thanks for sharing the pictures! It was fun to see Lora and Becca's wedding pictures, too! Glad you had fun -- we're heading out to Santa Rosa in a few weeks, and I'm excited to see everyone!
Glad you had a good trip. Spending time with family is always the best!
The memories we have made on the California trip were so special. The Bonds bonded and it was great!
Post a Comment