March 13, 2007

Lunchtime





I'm running out of ideas for lunches that Eliška will actually eat. I know it's normal to have a picky 2 year-old. What do you guys do for lunches (ages 2 - school aged)?

2 comments:

Amber said...

I never thought it would be so hard to get kids to eat. So frustrating. Most of my kids don't like a sandwich (the easiest thing to do). I cut up lunch meat, hot dogs, crackers and cheese. I'm sure you've done all this already. I'd like to say the pickiness ends, but it doesn't. Good luck!

emily said...

Love the heart sandwich. Maddie pretty much only eats pb&j, but I can get her to eat chicken nuggets. Elle likes those too (more like the ranch dip!) I also do cheese dogs (Elle only) and they both will eat frozen meatballs (I buy them from Sam's Club) and frozen ravioli. We eat a lot of quesidillas and they both eat lots of soup, esp. Campbell's Chunky soups. It's such a pain feeding kids! Oh, they also like turkey roll-ups, and anything they can eat with a toothpick.