March 5, 2007

Playing in the Snow

Eliška thought it was hilarious when I ate the snow like cookie monster Dan is taking the pictures by the way
Here is our little snowman

snow angels
gettin ready to throw a snowball

4 comments:

emily said...

Looks fun and cold! Kids don't seem to notice that part though. Love the Cookie Monster part too!

Anonymous said...

Lots of UT snow. I don't think it snows more than Traverse Mt. Looks fun and I am glad you are getting out more with Eliska. Isn't it great to actually play with your kids and feel young again!

Amber said...

Glad you got out to play. It takes forever to get everyone in their snow gear but it is so fun for everyone to do something different then the norm. Utah winters are so cold.

Kass said...

once i built a snowman snowman snowman. once i built a snowman tall tall tall. in the sun it melted melted melted small small small.
reason it is gonna be SPRING!! finally i am sick of the snow!