It has been a very hard month for us here! First Eliška got really sick with Bronchitis. She had a raging fever and a terrible cough. Luckily we caught it before it was Pneumonia. She kept pointing to her chest, saying, "Hurts". Then I got sick with a bad flu bug and couldn't keep anything down for a while. I was just starting to feel better when I got hit with a bad cold! Then Dan and Emma caught it. Then Emma got a bad ear infection, which consisted of screaming all night! Yikes! I am finally starting to feel better, but still have no energy. It is so hard to be sick as a mom because you still have to take care of everyone else! Plus, I feel bad having to make Dan take a sick day to help with the kids, you know. Now my house is a complete disaster, but hey I lost nearly 5 pounds, not that it shows! Anyway, both girls are feeling a lot better now, thank goodness. It just makes me thankful for good health! Hopefully we will all be healthy for a good long streak now!
January 20, 2007
Tired of Being Sick!
It has been a very hard month for us here! First Eliška got really sick with Bronchitis. She had a raging fever and a terrible cough. Luckily we caught it before it was Pneumonia. She kept pointing to her chest, saying, "Hurts". Then I got sick with a bad flu bug and couldn't keep anything down for a while. I was just starting to feel better when I got hit with a bad cold! Then Dan and Emma caught it. Then Emma got a bad ear infection, which consisted of screaming all night! Yikes! I am finally starting to feel better, but still have no energy. It is so hard to be sick as a mom because you still have to take care of everyone else! Plus, I feel bad having to make Dan take a sick day to help with the kids, you know. Now my house is a complete disaster, but hey I lost nearly 5 pounds, not that it shows! Anyway, both girls are feeling a lot better now, thank goodness. It just makes me thankful for good health! Hopefully we will all be healthy for a good long streak now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi Michelle, That is so hard. You were healthy when we were there, right? Hmmm, I don't know if I do want to move to UT. Just Kidding, because I know it is just the season.
No, it's not Utah! This is not a regular occurrence, just one of those rare times when everyone is sick at the same time.
Oh man, that is bad. Especially when you are the mom and sick. We just went through all of that right between thanksgiving and Christmas. Hopefully you (and us)will stay healthy for the rest of the season!
Glad you are all doing better. We have been pretty lucky so far this winter (knock on wood).
Post a Comment