Dan & I saw a bunch of plays for my theater class. Some favorites were Aida, Crazy for You, Arsenic and Old Lace, and Much Ado About Nothing.
Eliška's favorite Birthday present was the balloons!
Our trip to Disney World in December
Eliška got a play kitchen for Christmas
Daddy's Biggest Fan
Emma's Baby Blessing
Emma's Birth
Eliška's first trip to the zoo
Eliška became a big sister
Look what the Easter Bunny brought
Dan built our first vegetable garden in our backyard
A bunny & a witch for Halloween
Eliška's first tea party, a big moment in every little girl's life!
Eliška trying to steal Christmas ornaments
This was the first "theme" cake I ever decorated. I watched Martha Stewart make it on her show. It was fun to make and I was glad it turned out alright. Eliška loves monkeys.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Whoa, what a year! Awesome! You are such a good mom and also I love your blog. You are definitely beyond Kid Kraft now! And I am beyond frozen juice. I am so proud of you. I like your style of blog. You Rock, Sista!
What a year you had! It's so great to read your blog. I hadn't seen Eliska since she was a newborn! So lots of changes, both your kids are adorable! I love your monkey cake too!
2 comments:
Whoa, what a year! Awesome! You are such a good mom and also I love your blog. You are definitely beyond Kid Kraft now! And I am beyond frozen juice. I am so proud of you. I like your style of blog. You Rock, Sista!
What a year you had! It's so great to read your blog. I hadn't seen Eliska since she was a newborn! So lots of changes, both your kids are adorable! I love your monkey cake too!
Post a Comment