April 17, 2011

Tangled Movie Night

We had a fun little "screening" of Tangled when the DVD came out. We moved the couches like a theater, borrowed a friend's popcorn machine and had the girls "buy" movie candy with tickets that they earned from doing chores. It was really fun, the girls are obsessed with all things Tangled!


Our floating lights

Dan made this fun little sign, it says "Now Showing" with lights blinking around it and then you can post a picture of what movie you're showing. He made the image on the computer and then sent it in to Costco where they print it out for you to pick up. Then we just got a frame from Ikea and Dan drilled holes on the edges for Christmas lights to poke through.



5 comments:

HeatherLovesClay said...

Amazing!!!! That is so awesome! The tower looks a lot like one that my friend Bettijo made on her blog, Supermom Moments... so creative! We just saw Tangled for the first time on Saturday. Then again on Sunday. I loved it! I sure miss your girls!

Mom Louisa said...

GReat job and soooo fun!! love the cake and the lanterns:]

Paige said...

How fun! Such a cute idea!

Unknown said...

ADORABLE!

emily said...

1. Wow! you posted
2. Wow! What a night! Holy cow those are such cute ideas! I just bought tangled, but I don't think i could pull off such a fun night. I bet your girls will remember this forever!