Dan
Dan has the most normal life out of us all right now. He has a stable career and is done with school. I am so jealous sometimes! He basically just takes care of us all right now! He is the best, really!
Michelle
I am super busy still! I sub for someone almost everyday. It is a lot of fun and has given me a lot of the experience that I'm looking for. My boss wants me to work on my classroom management skills. He basically said that I'm too nice. My goal is to teach preschool at challenger eventually. We will see when, it depends on my school schedule. School is ok, I like my early literacy class. I hate oceanography, we'll see if I pass it. I hate science and math. I am really happy though right now with things and challenging myself to accomplish new things.
Eliska
I am trying to keep up with this little maniac! She literally bounces off the walls and never runs out of energy. We go to the library regularly in order to find more challenging books for her to read. She has completed half of the 16 take-home readers from school. I constantly wonder if I should have tried to put her in kindergarten this last Fall. She loves school and playing with her friends.
Emma
She just got her first haircut, Dan was not happy about losing her curls! They are still there, just less of them. She will randomly tell me subtraction problems, she loves numbers and practicing her letters. She is working really hard to get her alphabet crown at school. She will not let anyone pick out her clothes and usually picks the craziest looking ensemble. I just go with it now, after many tantrums and fights. I'm looking forward to uniforms! She will talk your ear off and is very stubborn, but we love her!
Wilby
Wilby is taking a beginning obedience class for the second time! He has a really hard time focusing at class because he just wants to play with all the other dogs! There are a lot of other beagles there, so it's really fun! We are considering getting another beagle to be his playmate, probably a girl. We have been talking to other beagle owners who did this and it really helped the other beagle stay out of trouble.
Miscellaneous
We will hopefully be taking a trip during spring break, it will probably be so crazy busy that week, but it's the only time I have off of work. The girls are now going to preschool Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8:30 - 4:00. They seem to enjoy it and it allows me to work and get my homework done. They have lunch and naptime now. It has been interesting to have to get lunches made in the morning and get everyone out the door. We are getting used to it. I love working at their school, I always peek in their room window and see what they're up to. It really is the perfect job. Anyway, we are busy, busy, but enjoying life!
1 comment:
Yes, you are busy but at least you never get a boring day. After April and you are done with school it will get better and easier.
Post a Comment