Yesterday when I picked El up from school, her teacher told me that El had read her very first book all by herself! I am really proud of her, we have been working on reading a lot lately & her teacher said it shows. So now twice a week, she gets these little books to take home and keep. Very exciting, I didn't read till Kindergarten!
P.S. I can't find my camera or I would've taken a picture of her with her book
4 comments:
Way to go Eliska can you read a book to me when I come out next week, and let's make some cookies too!!
Wow! That's impressive, good for her.
I want El to read me a book too! And Callie and Makenzie! They can all play school!
I will be lucky if Justin is reading anything before kindergarten. Good job El!!! That really is amazing.
Post a Comment