November 7, 2008

we're expecting...

A beagle puppy!!
Beagle
(this is just a random picture, not our puppy)

We are SO excited to be bringing home our little Wilby in 2 weeks! The litter was born at the end of September, so they are still too young to be adopted right now, but should be ready around Thanksgiving! Today we went to PetSmart & got all of our puppy accouterments. We have been reading a lot of information to prepare ourselves, but I'm sure we'll be in for a shock! The girls are just freaking out of course, they are obsessed with dogs & animals of all kinds! They had a field day in the pet store looking at all the animals. I have been working with this great breeder, Windkist Hounds in Ogden & am so excited that I finally reserved a pup! She is sending me pictures which I will post as soon as I get them!!

4 comments:

Mom Louisa said...

It is gonna be a BLAST but some work too can't what for your new arrival!!

julie and john said...

nice post title...you almost had be fooled!! I'm excited for you guys to get your new puppy!!

emily said...

Wow! A puppy! How fun, can't wait to hear all about Wilby!

Amber said...

You had me fooled too. A puppy sounds like fun, too bad my kids are allergic to them.
I love all your family pictures, my favorite is the family one on top of your blog. The girls are adorable.