We had a little party at my parents house for Dan's b-day (he didn't want to be in the picture) my cake kind of fell over a bit from the juice that drizzled down from the raspberries on top
Eliska racing uncle Jeff on mario kart
Eliska racing uncle Jeff on mario kart
my mom & I took the girls to Gardner village (we'd never been)
I love gardner village! It is the cutest quaintest little place ever! We could not walk out of there without getting something.
the girls loved all of the Halloween witches they had up
my favorite place was a sewing store called pine needles, they have the cutest fabrics & patterns. I got a really cute apron pattern & a quilt pattern that is a Harry Potter theme.
we tried fried green tomatoes too (they were really good!)
1 comment:
Hi Michelle,
You look great! I love your little family. Emma is getting so big right now. Did mom tell you my goal for Thanksgiving? The only thing I want to get done is be a good Aunt to Emma and Eliska. Of course, I want to do other things. But I know in the past I have been more like a teacher to Eliska and she didn't want to give me hugs-so I am going to work on that. I love you and I hope you have a great week. I miss you a lot, you are my best friend.
Post a Comment