*cheese curds
*chocolate milk & ice cream from Reed's dairy
*my brother-in-law, Jeff's farm
*the peace & quiet
*everybody is so laid back
*the potatoes (we had our fill over the weekend)
*hanging out with Dan's family
*it's an easy road trip away
*feeding the ducks on the Greenbelt
*the Idaho Falls temple
*chocolate milk & ice cream from Reed's dairy
*my brother-in-law, Jeff's farm
*the peace & quiet
*everybody is so laid back
*the potatoes (we had our fill over the weekend)
*hanging out with Dan's family
*it's an easy road trip away
*feeding the ducks on the Greenbelt
*the Idaho Falls temple
We spent the weekend in Idaho with Dan's fam. We went to our nephew's baptism. We came back with a piano, a bed, a dresser, an awesome quilting/craft table, & tons of homegrown vegetables from my in-laws (we've been eating corn every night!). Thanks everyone for all the hand-me-down furniture! Now my living room actually looks like a living room instead of a toy explosion (if you've been to my house, you know). The piano needs to be re-finished & tuned, but I love it & I love all my new stuff from Ikea! Doesn't that Ficus look fake, it was only $20 at Ikea (have I mentioned how much I love that store?) & I'm going to make little pillows for the chairs (I'm really into sewing right now, especially pillows!). I also plan to get a bookcase & 2 more of those chairs (in the adult sizes).
3 comments:
Cute! I love old pianos, they are so cool. I bet your girls will miss the toy explosion :)
wow, sounds like you have a front room like ours. . . empty except for the things that Sadie brings in there. Actually, that is a lie because we have a piano, too. I wonder if our ikea down here has those ficus' because we have been looking for some indoor plants and that is a great price.
Michelle,
I love you so much and I am so grateful you are my sister! I am so thankful to have you in my life. Thank you for always listening to me and being my best friend. I can't wait to see you in November!
Post a Comment