August 24, 2008

first day of school


This is me on my first day of 1st grade I think (I'm in my Girl Scouts uniform) and this is Eliška on her first day of pre-school. She loved it, but it was so weird for me to have her gone! We are very close & have never been away from each other for too long. I was able to do some sewing, so it was kinda nice.

4 comments:

emily said...

You look so cute and so does El! That girl is excited for school!

What projects are you working on?

Kass said...

AW.... that is soo cute!

VLB said...

Okay, yeah, I was looking at the pictures and I was thinking you look much older than Eliska. That makes sense for you to be in 1st grade. She is precious! Love her!

kellykumquat said...

Love the pics of YOU & Eliska! So cool! Our kids are growing up too fast!