May 5, 2008

Princesses & Cartoons (Day 3)

Ok, I know you're all probably sick of pictures! I'm almost done I promise! Eliška just loves looking at them all.

We first went to the Princess Fantasy Faire which was pretty much Eliška's dream day!
storytime with 'Sleeping Rora' as Eliška calls her

a cute little show with princess dancing lessons



Pocahontas

Snow White

Sleeping Beauty

then over to Toon Town


this Goofy was hilarious, he was trying to sit in our strollers

here's my Goofy (I actually got a Mickey shirt there that says, "I'm with Goofy")
Pluto
the line to see Mickey was surprisingly short

Next we went to all the other "lands"
here's a little petting zoo (this sheep was so soft!)

The girls loved this winnie the pooh ride

Are we crazy? We took the girls on the Haunted Mansion ride & Pirates of the Caribbean. They were actually really good!

Then we had dinner at Goofy's Kitchen
(Here I am telling the girls that Goofy cooked all of our food)

Jasmine
& Alice

4 comments:

VLB said...

Never enough pictures, I love them all, you will have to tell me how and where all those places are.

Mom Louisa said...

wow it is the happiest place on earth great pics! Tell Dan we're glad he is goofy!!

April said...

Holy cow it looks like you had a lot of fun!

Amber said...

I don't think you can ever post too many pics. Looks like fun, and it looks like a whole different disneyland then the one we saw. I'm just kidding, but nobody around here wanted to see any princesses. Glad you guys had a good trip.