But let it be known that I was ready on time! Ever since we switched to 9 am, I've been late & not wanting to actually get up. But today, I got all ready, got Eliška all ready in a "princess" dress that she picked out & she was very excited to wear it to church. Dan assured me that the roads would be plowed, but then he came in from shoveling & said it's a complete blizzard & there's no way we could go. The stake president said they would still hold sacrament meeting for those who could make it, but no classes. Oh well, at least I was able to get out yesterday! We've been shut in the house this whole week, due to the snow. Here's a picture of Eliška in her dress, she was sad she couldn't wear it to Primary.
5 comments:
Yeah! I love when church is cancelled, but that would make sense that you would be already and on time the day it is! Love those pictures--hilarious! Hope up all survive the cabin fever.
I hear you on the cabin fever! There's only so much you can do when you can't just go outside and let the kids run around. Our church got cancelled today, too (as I'm sure most here did). It was kind of a nice change! Let me know if you want to get the kids together.
WOW! I hope we can make it out there, driving, in the middle of the month?? Eliska looks so cute ready for church, and the pic of cabin fever is so funny!
Such cute pictures. My kids are off track so it has been hard to find things to do too. Our church was canceled yesterday too.
Cute pictures!
Post a Comment