We're gearing up for Thanksgiving here, I love the Holidays! My parents got in yesterday & Valerie's coming tomorrow! We are having fun & planning on going to some movies next week. Dan roasted chestnuts for us the other day, which I've never had. They were good, very unique flavor. Above is one of the place mats the girls made for Thanksgiving. I already got out all of the Christmas stuff (don't worry, haven't put it up yet!) & I've finished all the Christmas shopping. That's the earliest I've ever gotten it done. I'm really into Christmas this year, I think it's because the girls are getting older & I'm seeing everything through a child's eyes. Hope you all have a great Holiday this week!
Have a great time with your family here. If your in SLC let us know, we'd love to have you all over and see everyone. I don't think we have seen Val or the girls for a long time. Don't worry, I haven't told anyone but I have started listening to Christmas music already. I love Christmas too. The picture of your dad and Eliska is adorable.
So fun to see my uncle Bruce--very cute picture! I've never eaten roasted chesnuts either, but sung about them a lot. Sure wish you were having Thanksgiving in Texas!
3 comments:
Have a great time with your family here. If your in SLC let us know, we'd love to have you all over and see everyone. I don't think we have seen Val or the girls for a long time. Don't worry, I haven't told anyone but I have started listening to Christmas music already. I love Christmas too. The picture of your dad and Eliska is adorable.
So fun to see my uncle Bruce--very cute picture! I've never eaten roasted chesnuts either, but sung about them a lot. Sure wish you were having Thanksgiving in Texas!
I know, I hate that we're missing you by a few weeks!
Post a Comment